- Fully automated measurement of turns ratio, voltage ratio, phase displacement and excitation current.
- Highest measurement accuracy in the industry of up to 0.03% makes the 2795 the perfect tool for preventive maintenance measurement
- Automatic winding connection identification AWCI (patent pending) and automatic vector group detection supports the quick and easy operation
- Build-in printer for quick test report generation and total prevention of data loss
- Lightweight, compact and rugged design for use in harsh environments. Closed case is IP65 waterproof, open case is splash proof
- Remote control software to operate the unit from a laptop PC and for easy gathering exchanging and analyzing of measurement data.
- Quick setup with intuitive guide-through user interface. Test setups and results can be stored and recalled, printed out with the built-in printer or used for later analysis
- Safety connection control feature proofs test setup before applying regular test voltage to guarantee safety of the personnel and instrument.
- Remote tap changer switch enables convenient testing of multi-tap transformers.
- Power- and distribution transformers
- Instrument transformers
- Remote control via laptop and application software
- Computer: RS-232C, 19200 baud, 9 pole
- Adat formátum: CSV, XML,HTML
- 2795/V: Test box to verify the general functionality of the transformer turns ratio meter type 2795
- 279X/TAP: External test switch for tap changer testing, 20m
- 279X/10: Extension cables (2 pieces), 3-phase, 10m each
- 279X/SINGLE: Single phase measuring cable (2 pieces), 5m each
- 279x/WE2: Warranty Extension to 2 years for 2795/2796
- 279x/WE3: Warranty Extension to 3 years for 2795/2796