- Universal current burden for standard current ratings, freely adjustable power steps up to 75 VA, cos B = 0.5 to 1 at 50 and 60 Hz
- The power range can be extended to 200 VA with additional passive burdens
- Burden values can be retrieved from the stored IEC60044 and ANSI C57.13 standard tables
- Storage of nine individual burden settings (SN, IN, cos B), which can be retrieved as required
- 1% accuracy (even with additional passive burden)
- Internal test set resistance, input cable and contact resistances are compensated by four-conductor measurement. This electronic current burden can be used too with different current transformer test set, i.e. Tettex types 2711/22, 2761 or from other suppliers
- Simple use by interactive parameter entry.
- The burden can be fully integrated in an automatic measurement process via an optional interface.
- A cost-effective solution, since a single electronic burden can replace most conventional passive burdens.
- Manufacturers of current instrument transformers
- Calibration laboratories
- National Standards Laboratories
- On-Site testing of high voltage current instrument transformers
- 3692 – ADDITIONAL ELECTRONIC CURRENT BURDEN (200VA)